Monday, July 23, 2012

We're back!

First day back and 1/2DW are already working hard!

We got straight back into work with a Holiday Recount, some Daily 5 and an amazing Church time where we learnt about Joshua and watched a funny video.

After Church time we pretended to be on a bus so we could count by 2's. It's so much faster than counting by 1's.

In the afternoon we had Miss Oddy for Music and Health.

We had a wonderful first day back.
What was your favourite part of the day?

And for the parents... Homework was given today. Sight words will be sent home tomorrow as the students have not been tested.

6 comments:

  1. Hello 1/2DW,

    My favourite thing was seeing all my friends be happy at school.

    By Sian

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favourite thing is playing outside

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear 1/2DW,
    I Love seeing all my friends
    from Nathanael

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favoruite thing in class is noughts and crosses.
    Eliana

    ReplyDelete
  5. in the school holidays I went to see iec age 4
    and it was cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. I reley likeld my holidays and I missed you all 12/dw.good buy 12/dw from luca

    ReplyDelete