Monday, December 3, 2012

Who Can Keep a Secret?

Who can keep a secret?! 1/2DW can!

Today I was so surprised and blessed to have the gorgeous parents, class and Mrs Wadds throw me a surprise baby shower!

I was so surprised! It was the most wonderful afternoon and I feel blessed.

Thank you for Eliana's mum Karen for organising this special afternoon.

Thanks to Mrs Wadds, Mrs Rose, Mrs Minogue, Mrs Willes, Mr Warwick, Mrs Ewin and Mrs Holland for helping out.

Thank you to the amazing parents who sent in food and gorgeous presents. I am so thankful for each and every one of you!

Last but not least to my beautiful class whom I will miss dearly, you have made me feel so happy! Your excitement towards my new baby boy makes me even more excited and I can't wait to bring him in next year for you all to see him.






















2 comments:

  1. Well done 1/2DW for keeping the secret and for making the day so special for Mrs Downes. It looks like a very fun day. From K.Holland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all the best for your new Baby Boy. Love the Turners

    ReplyDelete