Monday, April 2, 2012

Easter Hat Making

On Tuesday we are going to make our Easter Hats for the Parade. (Eliana)
We have got lots of stuff. (Ariana)

Do you want to come and help? You're allowed to. (Zack)
After lunch tomorrow we're going to make our Easter Hats. (Logan)

You can come when it is time. (Shayden)
You have to sign in at Student Admin before you can come into 1/2DW's classroom. (Lachlan)

The time is 1.10pm and that's when we will make Easter Hats look great. (Joshua)
We have lots of stuff we need help with, like gluing and sticking things together. (Mikinley)

I hope like our Easter Hats. (Kaitlyn)
We hope you'll come to our Easter Hat Parade. (Sienna)

I hope everyone can come. (Harrison)
I hope if you don't come you'll still feel happy. (Katarina)

I hope every single parent in Junior School can come. (Emily A)
If you can't help, don't feel sad because Mrs Downes can help us. (Sian)

If parents are sick or if they are at work then they don't have to feel sad because the class will still have a good time. (Luca)
I hope that you can come to 1/2DW to help. (Maxwell)

It's ok if you can't come. (Eliza)

Tomorrow 3rd April
EASTER HAT MAKING
ALL PARENTS WELCOME!
Starting from 1.10pm
Please sign in at Student Admin and come on down!

 

Lots of people have bought in hats to make. (Kieran)

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry I have to miss the Hat making. Would have loved to be there. Happy Easter. Georgina Turner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I couldn't be there to help but Harrison told me he had a great time making his hat I cant wait to see him wearing it in the Easter parade.have a safe and happy Easter enjoy your break Mrs wadds,Mrs downed and 1/2dw from Lisa

    ReplyDelete