Tuesday, March 27, 2012

'I read you read'

Today 1/2DW learnt about a way to 'Read to Someone'. It is called 'I read you read'. So what happens in 'I read you read?'
* You read a page and the other person reads the same page. (Lachlan)
Why do we do this? How does it help us become better readers? Let's ask 1/2DW!
* There might be hard words and words you don't know. (Kieran)
* To become a better reader. (Sienna)
* So that you can be good at reading. (Logan)
* So when the other person reads they will already know what the words are. (Mohit)
* So you can get better at rading aloud. (Eliza)
* It helps our reading become more fluent and sound like talking. (Mrs Downes)

2 comments:

  1. So Cute!!!
    Pat (sienna's mum)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To 1/2DW and Mrs Downes.I love what we do in I read you read it good to read to you and I love to see you read from mikinley

    ReplyDelete