Wednesday, March 14, 2012

PE

If you want to know why your child is so tired today, it's because we did so much running in PE.

We did jogging and running and our energy was nearly empty. (Eliana)

We did the beep test. (Emily A)

The beep test made me tired. (Lachlan)

The beep test was so tiring that it made us run out of energy. (Sian)

On the oval the run was very long. (Luca)

When we were running there was a place that was stinky. (Zack)
(I think he could smell the cows in the property next door.)

I was so tired. (Vishal)

Well we are tired (even Mrs Downes is) but we are getting very fit!!!

Nathaniel got an award for trying hard. Well done!

Mrs Downes

7 comments:

  1. I like your blog 12/dw from lachlan bigwood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lachlan,
      Thanks so much for commenting on our blog. I love your class blog too.

      I noticed you were very fast on our cross country run. Do you like to run?

      Mrs Downes

      Delete
  2. Love the photos of you lying on the floor. Poor kiddies. Mrs Downes you wore them out. Thank you. Haha. Looks like you had a great PE lesson. Love Zack's comment. Very funny. Congratulations Nathaniel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love the photos! I was so tired too. I did two rounds of cross country with different groups although I did not do the beep test, so I can't complain!
      I laughed at Zack's comment too!
      Mrs Downes

      Delete
    2. To,Mrs downes mrs downes the beep test was sososofun!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. Dear Mrs Downes, I really liked running today around the school and I liked the beep test. I love you from Joshua

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Joshua,
      What a beautiful comment. It made my day :)
      I loved running around the school with you all today. It was nice weather and our school has such beautiful views.
      You are such a lovely boy and we are so glad to have you in 1/2DW.
      Thanks for commenting on the blog!

      Mrs Downes

      Delete